The fluffiest, cake-like pancakes that are packed with protein. Perfect for refuelling after the gym!
40g whole oats
1 scoop protein powder (I use vanilla)
50ml milk (I use almond)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1. It's easy - just put all of the ingredients in to a blender and whizz them up until the batter is smooth
2. If your batter seems a bit thick, add a dash more milk
3. Heat a drizzle of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat
4. Pour or spoon about 2-3 tbsp of batter per pancake, using the back of a spoon to spread and shape your pancake
5. If you want to add some any filling to your pancakes, sprinkle them on top now
6. Cook for 2 min on each side or until they are lightly bronzed (I cook 2 in a pan at a time)
7. Repeat until you have used the batter up! I get about 4-6 per batch.
8. Top with anything your heart desires - particularly yummy with my berry coulis and enjoy!
Join our Free Newsletter!
See why thousands of others have joined our community.
And don’t worry, we hate spam too! We don't share any information. And you can unsubscribe anytime.