A healthy and satisfying baked tofu and vegetable lettuce wrap with healthy homemade avocado Tzatziki sauce.
1/4 cup Carrots
1 Roma tomato
1 Swiss chard, large leaf
4 oz Tofu
1 cup Teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp Tzatziki sauce
- Make the tzatziki sauce
- Press the tofu to remove the excess water for 30 minutes.
- Slice the tofu into strips and put in a shallow dish. Cover with the teriyaki sauce and marinate for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (176C)
- Put the tofu strips on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes on each side, or until they're nicely browned.
- Lay the Swiss chard leaf flat and fill with the vegetables, tofu, and tzatziki sauce and wrap them up with the leaf.