Pizza for breakfast? Yes, please! A quick breakfast with a shiny egg on top and runny yolk is just too hard to resist. Especially when it’s so simple to put it together!
14 oz Premio Foods Hot and Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage
6 pieces Naan
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place a skillet over medium heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, brown the hot and spicy Italian chicken sausage and break it while cooking.
- Once cooked, set the sausage aside.
- Place 3 pieces of naan on a baking sheet. Brush them lightly with olive oil.
- Top with cooked sausage and leave some space in the middle for the eggs.
- Break an egg in a small bowl and carefully transfer it on to the naan.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining naan, sausage and eggs.
- Top the pizzas with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the eggs are cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Join our Free Newsletter!
See why thousands of others have joined our community.
And don’t worry, we hate spam too! We don't share any information. And you can unsubscribe anytime.